- High quality products using the best components
- Superior performance in the demanding marine environment
- Award winning design
- Unique patented technologies such as the SP water cooled refrigeration systems, ASU (Automatic Start Up) and frost-free AC/DC refrigerators and freezers
- Great usability
- Easy installation
- A complete product range with customization capability
What you can expect from Indel Webasto Marine:
- Energy Efficient Systems: Isotherm leads the way with low-power consumption systems for the marine industry including unique patents for energy saving marine systems with ASU and SP technology.
- More Choice: Isotherm offers the widest range of refrigeration products in the marine industry for more choice in style and design.
- Reliability: Isotherm features high quality products built to meet the rigorous demands of the marine environment with dependable Danfoss compressors backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Quality: Indel Webasto Marine products are manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 technical specifications ensuring the highest quality standards for dependable performance in the marine environment.
- High Temperature Performance: Isotemp Stainless Steel Marine Water Heaters heat water to a bacteria-killing 160 degrees in a 316 grade stainless steel tank backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
- Greater Benefits: With the purchase of an Indel Webasto Marine product, you benefit from decades of on-board experience as well as world-wide service assistance.
The Indel Webasto Marine Product Range
Marine refrigerators operate under tough conditions: they must withstand violent movement, operate noiselessly, be thoroughly reliable - and perhaps most important of all - consume an absolute minimum of battery power. Isotherm Cruise refrigerators are the product of careful research that combines technological innovation with sophisticated, yet practical design. It is our mission to design and build high-quality and energy-efficient marine refrigeration systems exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers.